Speaker - Author - Standup Comic

My photo
United States
Founder President,.....................................www.winnersdontquit.org----------Winners Don't Quit Association

To comment on a post, please click "comment" after the post and select a service provider. If your provider is not listed, or unknown, select Anonymous.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Ready But Still Sorry?

Turns out the timing belt I replaced 37,000 miles ago broke. But I did all the maintenance I was supposed to do, so the extended warranty I bought should take care of it. But the warranty company went bankrupt! But they went to court and the warranties they sold are still being honored.

This is another boring post. But like I said, I'd rather be bored than sorry. But I am sorry. Yeah, but not as sorry as I'd be if I hadn't been ready.

No comments: